Friday, November 18, 2011

This week

I would like to thank all of you for coming to conferences!  I was nice talking with each of you about your child and his/her progress.  

The book fair was a great success!  Thanks to all who donated money for our classroom library.  I bought 3 great books, one even came with a CD for listening.  I also had a book donated from Sam.  Thanks to all!

The family homework turned out great!  If you haven't turned it in yet, please feel free to bring it in Monday or even Tuesday.  We really would like to hear about all of the families.

With the weather changing, please make sure your child has the proper gear for outdoor recess.  I also wear a hat and gloves outside.  When there is snow on the ground, the children must have boots to play on the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment